We are an authorized Eminence retailer, and our team is made up of skin care experts and licensed estheticians. We have owned and operated a brick-and-mortar day spa in Kelowna, British Columbia since 2005; and have used Eminence Organics products exclusively since 2008.
Namaste is an auryvedic term meaning The spirit in me honors the spirit in you. We selected this term as the name of our studio because it describes how we run our practice. Our passion lies in the deep belief in the mind/body/spirit connection; and this is evident in all of our treatments.
Visit our spa website: namastespakelowna.com
Meet our team of experts: namastespakelowna.com/about/
Éminence products are proudly free of parabens, animal by-products, propylene glycol, sodium lauryl sulfates, harmful colorants and fragrances, mineral oils, petroleum, and other harsh cosmetic chemicals. Hand-picked and hand-mixed fresh ingredients are used to create products that contain potent healing and beautifying properties. Many of these ingredients are combined with pure waters drawn from a thermal hot spring lake containing minerals and trace elements found nowhere else on earth.
Why buy Eminence from an authorized retailer?
Unfortunately there are a lot of unscrupulous online retailers that are illegitimately selling skin care products. Éminence only authorizes licensed spa practitioners to carry and sell their products.
Purchasing from unauthorized retailers may put yourself at risk of the following:
- Purchasing imitation, expired, or damaged products
- Not receiving the products you purchased
- Receiving products that cannot be returned
- Paying more for your products due to shipping fees, custom duties, and other taxes
- Receiving poor advice on the proper use of the product you’ve purchased. Many of our products are intended for professional use only and should be used only by a trained esthetician.
- Purchasing products that are not suitable for your skin type
Read the full Éminence Authenticity Statement