Disclosure of Information
We are committed to respecting your privacy. We will not disclose any information about your individual visits to our web site or any of the personal information that you provide such as your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or credit/debit card details to any outside parties without your consent except when required by law to do so. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998. We value your privacy as much as you do.
Shop Éminence provides a secure shopping cart for all your orders. We do not save any credit card information after orders are completed on our site. All credit card information which is used for processing is protected by Equifax Secure, Inc. using high-grade 256bit encryption.
We may collect the following information:
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, and may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting other sites. Please note that other sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
– If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing us via e-mail or call us at 1-250-808-0489.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write us via e-mail or call us at 1-250-808-0489.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.